Text conversation between me and my mummy this morning:
Me: I got accepted into NUS science!
Mummy: Haha
Mummy: What u having for lunch?
Me: Chicken pie and maybe pizza hehehe.
Mummy: U gonna pile on extra kilos.. Sometimes can just cook porridge wih scallops n mince meat n egg...
Me: I need energy to dance! If I eat porridge I will faint on stage later.
Mummy: Eat fruits for fiber... got apples n grapes
Okay noted. Firstly, IS IT FUNNY THAT I GOT INTO NUS?? -.- Secondly, my mummy obviously thinks I'm fat ): But my mummy is quite cute lah :p
Anyway, I've been eating waaay too much! I seriously need to be more conscious of how much I'm eating and STOP USING DANCING AS AN EXCUSE FOR MY HIGH CALORIE INTAKE! I don't know why but I just feel like eating ALL THE TIME :'(
TOMORROW IS PERFORMANCE DAY!
I miss the stage & I miss performing. Tomorrow will probably be the last time I get to perform on a stage so I will cherish every second of this opportunity. Looking forward to full stage run later on and hope everything goes smoothly (:
DEBORAH
CHRISTIAN
raffles softball
raffles cdance
raffles interact